Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis Protectors
Clear hardware protectors to ensure the hardware on your handbag remains looking new & free from damage
Retain re-sell value by keeping the hardware looking like new
Fully removable, non permanent
Second image shows handbag with protectors on, third shows application
You will receive two protectors to protect the hardware as shown in the 2nd picture, plus one free sample and our placement tabs
Please note; these are hardware protectors & not actual hardware
These handbag hardware protectors© are designed and created by us in England, the brand name is purely for identification purposes only, they are not endorsed nor do they have any affiliation with Louis Vuitton
We create, pack & ship every single protector directly from our HQ and do our absolute best to ship orders as soon as possible.
Your order will be shipped directly by us from the UK, we use Royal Mail to ship all orders and they have the following shipping times & costs:
75p First class
£1.99 First class signed (With tracking)
- Aims to deliver the next working day including Saturdays
Rest of world
£2.70 International Standard (No tracking)
£7.50 International Tracked & Signed
- Aims to deliver to Europe in 3 to 5 working days
- Aims to deliver to the rest of the world in 5 to 7 working days
Please note that items shipped outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import duties, taxes and/or charges which are not included in the total cost of your order, nor will they be covered or reimbursed by The Handbag Haven. Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order.
We want you to be happy with your order, if for any reason you aren't please get in touch! We take customer service extremely seriously and hope our hundreds of 5* reviews vouch for this!
If you change your mind simply return goods in an unused condition within 14 days of order for a full re-fund! (Original postage costs will not be re-funded)
Regrettably handbag ID tags which have been customised may not be returned
Please make sure your order number is included within your return and goods are sent back to:
The Handbag Haven
27 Old Gloucester Street,
- Make sure the surface the protector is going to be fitted to is clean and free from dirt, dust or silicon based polish
- Remove any cut outs from the protector
- Place the protector placement tabs onto the protector, avoiding any cut outs
- Peel away the protector from the backing sheet using the placement tabs
- Align protector up using placement tabs and any circular holes as a guidance
- Place down protector
- Gently peel away placement tabs (make sure to do this gently so you don't re-lift the protector)
- Use and enjoy your handbag without any worries of scratched hardware!